Explore. Evaluate. Educate.
E3 Research, LLC is a full service qualitative research partner.
Through our dedication to high-quality and objective research we engage clients to create knowledge, insight, information, options, and solutions that will be both lasting and effective.
What we do
We are dedicated to the advancement of education through academic research and the support of educators and doctoral students engaged in a wide array of research studies. We also provide dissertation coaching and editing, qualitative data analysis using NVivo, and program evaluation.
Need quality research and analysis to help you reach solid solutions? Contact us today!
Who we are
E3 Research, LLC is a collaborative of research and dissertation assistance professionals.
Dr. Scott Griffith, E3 Research, LLC Founder, manages a team of dedicated researchers and analysts in E3’s quest to promote excellence in education and professional success.
Dr. Griffith’s experience includes the following:
- CEO in Hospital Administration primarily in Neuro-Trauma Rehabilitation for 15 years
- Community College Dean for 16 years
- University Professor with focus on research and dissertation development. Chair for nearly 40 dissertations in Education and Counseling Psychology.
- Grant Writer for 200+ grants with 65% acceptance and $20 million in funding: National Science Foundation, NASA, California Community Colleges, California Department of Education, Migrant Education, Department of Defense, Department of Energy and Lumina Foundation
- Dr. Griffith and our E3 team will assist you in designing and implementing your research process and they will help you see your project to completion. You can be assured that they will work closely with everyone who will be instrumental in ensuring that your project is conducted confidentially, ethically and efficiently.
Our mission is to promote professional success by improving decision making through research and analysis. We are here to help you succeed!
Our extensive professional experience spans the educational and business fields. We are experts in qualitative analysis of data, interpretations of interviews, case studies and observations, content analysis, descriptive statistics, statistical testing, data presentation and issues of experimental validity.
Our confidential and caring services include the following and more: